Wednesday 13 August 2008

The Streets to quit after next album




Mike Skinner has said that The Streets will seduce one final album afterward their
succeeding release, just he mightiness come back for more when he was "40 and stone-broke".





The fourth Streets album, Everything Is Borrowed, is due forbidden next month. The
rapper/producer told NME that the next one after that would be the last.



He aforementioned: "I did a five-album deal and I don't think it would be right to be
qualification Streets albums after that. I always envisaged them as a box-set and
I've got a vision for each of the albums.





He added: "The next one will get it back to the start in a way. It testament
be a lot more futuristic in terms of production simply a lot more
train of thought. Maybe when I'm 40 and stone-broke I mightiness come back, but that
all feels a moment pants."














More info